For products such as wine, cigarettes, or dangerous goods, you can discourage visitors under a certain age from browsing your website/store. This can be done by adding an age selection form to your storefront.
- Optional birth date picker
- Use it globally or on a specific page.
- Select the age limit (18, 21, 25, etc.)
- Cookie with confirmed age expires after 14 days but not limited to this, and visitors will be asked to confirm their age again.
* This method does not meet the age-verification requirements associated with current FDA regulations that govern the sale of e-cigarettes, cigars, and tobacco products.